Important Terms & Conditions
This unit has been tested before leaving the factory and is certifed to be in proper working condition and free from manufacturing defects as from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid for the above Mr. SHOT appliance on which the serial number & model is shown and covers the domestic usage within India.
- In case of online purchase, please complete this warranty card correctly and post/scan& mail it along with the copy of invoice within 14 days from the date of purchase. This warranty card is non-transferable and non-replaceable in the event of loss.
- In case of direct purchase, submit the completed warranty card to the seller/dealer directly. This warranty card is non-transferable and non-replaceable in the event of loss.
- This warranty covers all manufacturing defects arising from the recommended installation and usage as stated in the User Manual.
- The customer must provide this warranty card along with the invoice issued by the seller at the time of purchase for proof of warranty.
- Defective parts will be either replaced or repaired accordingly within the warranty period. Any parts replaced or repaired shall become the property of Mr. SHOT or its authorized agents.
- We, our dealers, our sellers shall not be responsible for any injuries or loss of property, people, animals on the account of use, abuse or misuse of this product.
- We, our dealers, our sellers shall not be responsible for the causes or damages or injuries arising as a result of any improper use of the product other than the specifications mentioned in the manual.
- Kindly bear with us in case of any delay in service, as the Customer Care Centre may not have the parts/components in stock necessary for the warranty servicing of the product.
- This warranty shall cover the labour and replacement of parts but all transport expenses will be borne by the customer.
This warranty will be considered null and void at the following events.
- If the installation is not carried out as recommended or the unit is subjected to alteration and usage not in accordance with its requirements as stated in the User Manual.
- The fault arising from damages occurring from mishandling during transportation.
- If the recommended power (voltage) criteria is not used, or failure to provide adequate lightning protection.
- Damage resulting from accidents, re, riots, earthquakes, landslides, pollution, civil unrest, household pets, pest, people or any act of GOD etc.
- Product(s) altered, modied, rebuilt, converted or changed by any persons other than the Authorized Customer Care Agents.
- Contact with corrosive or flammable substances resulting in loss or damage to the product.
- Serial number or seller seal, if unreadable, defaced, altered, tempered or removed.
- No warranties on any accessories/gifts/offers packaged with Mr. SHOT appliances.
- Defect due to commercial or communal usage. This warranty covers only domestic usage.